SharePoint and field called "state"
Many times I told myself not to work with SharePoint, but it's forever with me 🙂
My colleague asked to help him with a problem with modern lists. There some simple fields, without lookups. But there's an error in displaying items. I spent about an hour to determine the problem - created a copy of the list, removed all items, added items with only 1 filled field. It worked in classic view, but not in modern.
As it turned out, the problem was in the field called "state". If you add a field with this name, modern view falls with error. I think the reason is connected with React code for SharePoint, but I didn't want to check it.
The result. Don't call the SharePoint fields "state" 🙂 I just renamed it to "MyState" and it's ok.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL